|Search By Brand
Take A Virtual Tour Thru The GearHounds Store
View Larger Map
About GearHounds Guitars & Music
The macabre of the music business, GearHounds specializes in providing custom gear to the musician who makes a personalized statement not only by the music they create, but also by the instruments they play. Authorized Ampeg, Ashdown, BC Rich, Ddrum, DBZ Guitars, Dean Guitars Dealer, Eden Bass Amps, EMG Pickups, EVH Guitars and Amps, Fender Guitars Basses Pro Audio and Amps, Jackson Guitars, G&L Guitars, Marshall, Amps, Schecter Guitars Dealer, Crafter Guitars Dealer, Minarik Guitars Dealer, Ibanez Guitars and Basses, Peavey Pro Audio, Spector Bass Guitar Dealer, Morley Dealer, Visual Sound Dealer, Seymour Duncan Pickups Dealer, Bill Lawrence Pickups Dealer, Coffin Case Dealer, Kerly Strings Dealer, Dean Markley Dealer, Ctech Pocket Rocket Dealer and Monster Cable Dealer.
- All prices are US$
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Bank To Bank Transfer and Google Checkout.
- International payments must be in US funds. All International orders must be received and verified before the order will ship. International Credit Card verification takes between 24 and 72 hours.
- As a security precaution, initial orders, international orders, and orders shipping to alternate addresses may be held for extended verification.
- In most cases, when an order is shipping to a different address than the billing address, we require that all the credit card information be verified with the issuing bank. This policy protects all parties from unauthorized card use. Contact your credit card company and let them know that you would like to add an alternate or authorized address. If your credit card company does not allow this, simply have them list the address in your account notes or memo area. This will help avoid unnecessary delays in processing your order.
- Please note that shipping to an alternate address can cause a slight delay in the ordering process.
Discounts, Coupon Codes and Sale Pricing
- Discounts, coupon codes or sale prices may be used for new orders only. They may not be applied to existing orders.
- Only one discount, coupon code or sale price may be applied to an order, sale prices may not be combined with discount or coupon codes.
- Not all brands or items are included in the discount codes. This is at the discretion of GearHounds management.
- All in stock items typically ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment.
- Delivery time for domestic shipping is typically 1-7 business days.
- Free Shipping most items of $199.00 and above policy**: Domestic shipping to the lower 48 states only. Individual items purchased that have a value of $199.00 and above will be shipped free of charge via UPS/FedEx ground service. Express shipping is available for an extra charge.
- APO, Alaska, Hawaii, Guam and Puerto Rico shipping rates maybe subject to additional shipping costs.
- For International shipments the buyer is responsible for all duties, taxes or customs fees, see details in the section below.
- For USPS Global Express mail international shipping the delivery time is typically 5 business days for the item to arrive in the country of destination.
- USPS International Air Mail Shipments typically take 5-10 days to arrive at the country of destination.
- Some manufacturers do not allow us to ship items outside of the United States. If you have any questions regarding shipping availability or restrictions please contact us. Schecter Guitar, Fender, Squier, Gretsch, Jackson and EVH products can shipped within the United States only.
- Any orders that are refused at time of delivery will be subject to all associated shipping costs including the shipping costs for the items(s) to be returned to GearHounds Guitars & Music. An additional handling fee may also be charged for orders that have been processed and shipped, and then refused at time of delivery.
- If provided by the carrier package tracking numbers will be provided.
- All packages will be insured against loss free of charge.
- ** Please Note: Items weighing 30 pounds or greater may be subject to additional charges.
Duties / Taxes / Customs Fees
- We are not responsible to calculate or collect Duties or Taxes for countries outside the United States of America. Your purchase may be subject to local VATs. It is the purchasers responsibility to obtain information on duties, tariffs or taxes that may or may not be assessed on his or her initial purchase from GearHounds.
Back-order / Pre-order
- You can still place your order for this item, although it is not currently available for shipment from any of our warehouse locations. We do have this item on order with our supplier. The estimated date from the manufacturer is subject to change. We appreciate your patience on this.
Custom Shop or Customized Items
- All custom shop or specialized custom orders placed through Gearhounds will be final and cannot be cancelled.
- Once all parties involved have agreed to the specifications for a custom item a 50% minimum non refundable deposit will be required to place a custom order.
- There will be no returns or exchanges for any custom items sold or ordered through Gearhounds.
- Gearhounds has a variety of layaway options: 3 monthly payments, 6 monthly payments or 12 monthly payments. When you place an online order with the layaway option, simply put the request in the notes of the order.
- Payment Options:
- Deposit: An initial 25% deposit is required on all Layaway orders.
- Immediate payment for the deposit will be required once the purchase is made.
- If payment is by credit card: If you are paying by credit card or debit card, your order total will be divided into equal monthly payments, to be billed automatically on the same day each month or on the payment plan agreed upon before purchase. If you have special requests please make reference to them in the comments section of the order notes. If you have a special request for the billing date each month, please indicate that in the comments section of the order notes. Otherwise, the payments will be billed on the same day of the month as the day the order is placed. Your purchase will be shipped once the final payment has been made.
- If payment is by check or money order: Please divide your order total by the term (3, 6, or 12) and write the check out to Gearhounds. Send monthly payments to the address below.
36625 Kevin Rd.
Wildomar, CA 92595
- If payments are not received within 15 days of the due date, the layaway will be cancelled.
- If you have a special circumstance in which a payment cannot be made, we will delay the payment one time for up to one month, but the payment must be made up the next month. If the payment policy is not met or you decide to cancel your layaway purchase, your order is subject to the following cancellation penalties.
- Layaway Cancellation / Change Policy:
For all layaway plans, the cancellation fee is 25% of the original purchase amount.
Once an item(s) has been put on a layaway plan the item(s) may not be changed. You would need to cancel the current order and layaway plan and place a new order. Cancellation fees will still apply per the cancellation policy.
Please note that these amounts are NOT in addition to any restocking fees or non-refundable deposits for special orders. The higher of the layaway cancellation/return fee, the individual item restocking fees or a non-refundable deposit for special orders will be used in determining any cancellation or restocking fee.
- All sales involving a trade in will be based on the current MAP (minimum advertised price). Sale price or competitor price matching will not be used.
- All trade in sales are final. You will not be able to return the purchased item(s) and receive a refund. If you are not happy with your purchase you may exchange it for another item, or you have the option of store credit. In addition, any returns are subject to the return policy below.
- We aim for complete customer satisfaction. If you are not completely happy with your purchase, we want to hear about it. All products purchased have a 14 day return policy.
- If you are not completely satisfied with any product, return it for a full refund of the product purchase price, full credit, or exchange of equal or lesser value.
- Gearhounds only accepts returns made within the first 14 days from shipment.
- Should you find it necessary to return any merchandise, it must be shipped within this 14-day guarantee period. All returned items must be in the original packaging complete with all components including the warranty card and owners manual and show no signs of wear or abuse; otherwise the return will either be refused or subject to a 15% restocking fee. Credit card returns are issued a credit for purchase price. Refunds are made for product value only, excluding shipping and handling charges.
- For exchanges and returns not due to damage buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.
- All refunds will be applied to the original form of payment, including the exact original credit card or account.
- Send your return to:
36625 Kevin Rd
Wildomar, CA 92595